Saturday, July 10, 2010

Carnival Day

uugghhh....don't know how to tell you HOW I FELT!!! I'm not really that satisfied and......and....I don't know la!
I suppose to come to school with Melanie around 7.30am. But my mum dun let me go there SO early. Dammit! So I went there around 9.30am. Fine. My BROTHER, Yi Shen, Leon and I went to the 4A's Haunted house...erm...Is not that scary but very dark. Haha. And I saw JOSH DUHAMEL!!! We smile to each other from far away. C:
After that haunted house, we went to HIS class haunted house. And he went to the haunted house that I went just now. DAMMIT!! It's just opposite only. He saw me...Then my BRO keep telling me that "eh, he's looking over here!" "eh, he's looking over here!". 'Coz is like three guys and i'm the only girl, my BRO, both of his friends and I. Few minutes later, my BRO told me "eh! He's comingggg!!" But then he really did! He stood at the counter that close to me. He looked me and said " Very fun wan inside. And blah blah blah(sorry, I forget what he said)" Then I nodded and smile to him. My bro asked "Do he know what relationship we are?" I shook me head and said "If he does, it means HE IS A STALKER!" Before I went in, he walked off.
This haunted house is NOT SCARY. Oh ya! Before I went in and before he came over, I heard someone called my name and I turn my head to where the people is calling me....OMGOSH! My ex-crush's friends! They turn his head and all of us looking at each other DIRECTLY!!! What the! What the! What the!! So awkward mannnnnn!!! Is like...is like...is like....never mind.
Then my BRO and I split, we go our own way. So I try to find my friends....and my mum starting nagging me in the phone. 'Coz I have stupid tuition at 2pm!!! She dun let me skip class. And is like I still have 10bucks! And that stupid song haven play yettttt!!!! uggghhh!!! So I went to one of the Haunted house at the last corner with Aik Tze they all. Is not scary and it's kinda.....never mind, forget what I said. Before I went home, I saw HIMMMMM!!! I was like running over there. And we took few photos! Before that I was keep calling him....what the he din pick up his phone!! UGHHH!! When I finally reached to the car, guess what time is it? 2.40pm! OMG! Then dun go tuition la! Stupid la wei!! And I dun get to go to the disco like last year! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!
After tuition....ugghh....I dun want to talk about it anymore....D:
Here's some photos! Enjoy!

James Ng!


James again!

again~! Haha.


My sista! Lip Wen, it is she pretty? Haha


my other sis, Yi Ling. C:

My best sista! Melanie!! faster come and kao her now! <3


Wong Kee!

My another best sis, Aik Tze!!! It is she cute?

This is my pet Brother, Yi Shen!! :D

This is my senior, Pragaash! :))





No comments:

Post a Comment