Friday, July 2, 2010

Travel again

Haiz...This noon rush back to Kuantan, my grandma's house. Coz tomorrow need to attend wedding dinner. MY WEDDING DINNER! Haha! Just kiding. Oh ya, I have some interesting stuff!!! Haha. Remember about that 013 guy? Tuesday he text me! I asked him, which class is he. Then he said out that class! OMMMGG! Do you know that, that class only have ONE PERFECT?! AHH!!! I'm hyper-ing man!! I have 10% not sure whether is him or not. But he texts just like JOSH DUHAMEL! ARE YOU JOSH DUHAMEL? One thing it scare me, maybe is another guy clon JOSH? But he really does text like JOSH! ugh, whatever. Wait till he tell me who is he. 
I told JOSH before about this 013 guy. He said is not him. And 013 guy said he is not JOSH, too. JOSH said:" He's ur admirer, maybe?" Later, he said:" He's very obsessed with you." Later, " Maybe he's a hot guy?" I feek like he is talking more about himself, right? Haha. He agree that he is a hot guy. TSK TSK *perasan wei* haha. XD
So I just have to stop here ya. 
Going to beach now! 
See ya! 
C:

No comments:

Post a Comment