Sunday, May 2, 2010

Raining Day

Hey reader! I just came back from jogging! *Huuuu* I’m not really satisfied today, ‘coz Wong Kee and I went there and jog for few rounds, then it started raining. Ugh! Between, we saw Yeo Eu-Nise ! OMG! My lips is sooooo PALE when I saw the mirror just now. Like died people…….I felt uncomfortable. I had this feeling while I’m jogging, maybe because of the weather? The weather is like 1 second HOT , 1 second COLD. Maybe the sky is singing Hot and cold by Katy Perry. Cause you're hot then you're cold. You're yes then you're no. You're in then you're out. You're up then you're down. You're wrong when it's right Guess what? Now the rain had stop….what the….DDD: And MISS TEH AIK TZE FFK us!!! Ommmmgggg, I feel dizzy~~~ uuhhhhhhh~~~ @.@

Oh! Next Sunday is Mother’s Day! Erm…planning to have some surprise for mummy. How bout bake a cake? Or do some dessert? Or…….do her a card? again? Hmmmm…..Maybe I’ll do a card and bake a cake for her? How was that?Wish me good luck with the cake thingy! Haha…’coz I’m not used to stay at the kitchen. Woah, this gonna be my very FIRST TIME! Hahaha! xD Hope will SUCCESS !!

GOOD LUCK , MISS JU YEN!!!!! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment