Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy + Angry + Hyper = ?

Hey, yo! Huuu~~ I was very happy at first then later my buddies made me angry. Ugh...Try to forget about it. Wanna know why i'm happy? Haha...Finally I saw "Josh Duhamel"!! I din see him for ages, you know! And he smile to me....it melted my heart. awww...hahaha. 

I tell you guys, if you borrow things from people. You should handle it or use it properly! Dun ruin it and spoil it! Okay?! I'm REALLY angry about this things! We dun lend people our belonging is for OUR OWN GOOD, although is being very SELFISH, but at least our belongings is STILL GOOD. Am i right? Someone there will know i'm talking about them. So I advice you guys lend them stuff that it won't be SPOIL, example like....scissors? Okay, I only can think about this. Haha...xD

And I WANT TO WATCH " WHEN IN ROME " !!!! The real JOSH DUHAMEL & Kristen Bell were played in that movie! Is a Romantic Comedy. I WANT TO WATCHHHH!!!!!
  Oh Ya! I almost forget. I'm gonna bake that VERY FIRST JU YEN'S HOMEMADE CAKE tomorrow morning! 'Coz I checked mum's "timetable". So she's not gonna be at home for the whole morning! But she will be at home on Sunday. So I have no choice. Is okay to celebrate one day earlier. :D At last, remember to pray for me! If I have extra , I'll let you guys try! Haha!

GOOD LUCK, JU YEN!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! <3

P.S. I remember "JOSH DUHAMEL" said that to me. awwww.....OMG, I'm starting to be crazy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment