Saturday, May 29, 2010

The FIRST and LAST trip

OMG!!! This will be my FIRST and LAST trip to FRASER HILLS.
I doesn't feel like going there but dad force me to go. Fine. 
So whole family woke up around 6.30 early morning. I just slept for around 3 hours only! ugh...on the way to there. I was reading my magazine....then I kept blowing my nose. 
On the way up the hill....I was started dizzy.
Then later...guess what? I pour out my breakfast!!! *gross* I only had a glass of milo for breakfast. =)
The hill is very wide....ugghhh~~!! 
My face became vampire's face! It was so PALE !! 
DDDD:
When we reached there.....erm...is kinda okay.
But is BORING!!! 'Coz we keep waiting for dad to finish his photo shot! 
He follow the Photograph group to there. 
I saw few Japanese and English there. 
Is kinda cool! Omg, I'm so SAMPAT! Haha
Need to get some rest now.
おやすみなさい! Means Good Night! 
Oyasuminasai!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment