Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hate being a G-I-R-L !!

Can someone answer me this question?
Girl is better than boy OR boy is better than girl?? 
Maybe both have their own good, right?
But for me, boy is better! 
Do you want to know why?

Just now i wanted to go jogging at MPSJ. I usually walk there with my aunt. But today she was sick. So i went to begged my parents to company me, 'coz they won't let me walk there ALONE! But then they said:" ermm.......Nooo~" ugh....what the hell! I was damn angry. DD:

I have to go jogging every week. At least once a week! I didn't go jogging since last week, exam week. 'Coz i tried to force on my exam. 

The fire still burning inside me. Meanwhile, i'm putting mask to cold me down. 
So get to relax and watch " Miss Universe Malaysia 2010" later on NTV7 !
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment