Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Randomness

Oops, sorry for letting the blog DYING. Hehe. (:
Woots! Exam over!!! I had been hardcore-ing the whole week! Now panda eyes appeared...Sob sob. D: 
I have lots of FREE time after exam...and lots of time for craps flashing in my MIND! Ugh! I HATE it so much! Now I LOVE EXAM! 'Coz its doesn't allow time to flash all those craps inside my head. Seriously. If Mr.Santa ask what is my wish...it will be...I WISH MY HEAD IS A COMPUTER! I can put all the knowledge inside and save it. =) I can delete CRAPS that stay inside my head. See! Its so useful! :) 
YESS!! We stop arguing about shopping! We had been fighting since yesterday night. *sigh* Finally over! huuu~~ we planned this Friday go Sunway Pyramid shopping. I wish my mum let me go this time. :)
I'm SOOOO EXCITED about tomorrow!! TTCL is celebrating Children's day tomorrow. I can't wait to see my ex-teachers and ex-classmates!! Looking forward! Shoot! I haven't charge my camera! 
I'm so random, am I? Haha. xD
Need to sleep early to AVOID panda eyes! :)
Nights! <3
XOXO, Juyen.

No comments:

Post a Comment