Friday, November 5, 2010

Children's Day!

I'm was EXTREMELY happy yesterday!!! xD
I went back to my primary school, TTCL, celebrate Children's Day. I'm STILL a KID! LOL.
Yu Lynn, Tian Ai, Lynn Wei, Timothy Lee, Daniel Goh, Lip Wen, Chloe Anna Ng, Wong Kah Wai, Jun Lin, Tian Sheng, Mak Weng Kit and Yen Theng, all of them came! We had a really really great time together. =)
We walked to those shops near our school to have BREAKFAST. Then, we went back and went to our CLASSROOM. I think is our EX-CLASSROOM. Haha. I missed that classroom SO MUCH! <3
We played TRUTH OR DARE again. It was fun though. Haha. And we dare everyone to say out who they liked when we still are classmates. Now we get to know the secrets that always hiding behind them. Haha. Tian Ai kept talking about Wei Min this, Wei Min that. I think she like him. Woo. Sadly he didn't come. Suddenly she told us LYJ liked who. Later, she said "I'm doomed! The day we graduate, he told me not to tell anyone. If I say out, I must MARRIED to TAN JUN LIN!" He's just right beside her! He is referring to TAN JUN LIN. Damn funny. She keep laughing that she gonna married to him. Tsk Tsk. I think she like him, too. Haha.
Maybe few years later, she really married to him. Haha. Hey, Tian Ai! Remember to invite me to your wedding dinner ya! Haha.
I did something that really make me PROUD of! People whose close to me know what it is. Haha. So GIRLS! If he don't appreciate us. Just kick him away! Later he will REGRET! So be STRONG! MUAHAHAHAHA! xD
Before we leave the school...we make promises for next year Children's day when we come back here. I hope I won't break my promise. =)
I miss them now. D:
But we gonna have gathering while holidays! (:
Here are some photo I took. Enjoy! :D



















No comments:

Post a Comment