Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday!

Today i spent most of the time at the beach.....until night.
At night, we went to East Coast Mall shopping for 15 minutes, coz is kinda boring there.Cause Kuantan's shopping mall is not like KL's shopping mall. I can't stay there in 1 hour leh....Haha
Coz me, Ju Yen, is a "shopaholic" ! xD
Between, inside the shopping mall got many "pirated" things and there have not really more western food. There only have Big Apple Donuts , Pizza Hut, KFC, Starbucks Coffee.......
So we went out and ate Secret Recipes ! Yahoo~~Long time din eat liao....
After eating my cake, i found out that pretty late edi leh....
So we went home, and cousin brother's friends came and "bai nian". Woah! Is a bunch of people!
Mostly is guys la...haha..."cute" guys...haha
I sat at the living room online, and chatting with a stranger that is same date birthday with me !
So we chat chat chat.....then offline. Read my book. Sleep. zzz
haha....it is kinda boring??
Haha...never mind. xD
The End !

Happy 14th Birthday , Ju Yen!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment